Friday, June 7, 2013

Introducing, Norwegian Woods!


Our new collection, Norwegian Woods, has hit the stores with a bang!




Check out how creators around the web have interpreted this line... including one of our own team members who sewed the stuffed owl and the Norwegian Woods outfit above. She used a pattern from Cali Faye for the wide leg pants in Mermaid Cotton Couture and CX5977 Scandi Leaves for the contrast border. The belt was created using CX5911 Cora

The owl tutorial is available here.


https://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/index.php/fileuploader/download/download/?d=0&file=custom%2Fupload%2FFile-1380561245.pdf


Emily Herrick designed a quilt for us called, Three's a Party.
The free tutorial can be found on our website.



We also have two additional free quilt patterns which can be found over on our website-

Three in a Row by Marinda Stewart

Norwegian Woods by Heidi Pridemore.

Happy sewing and have a great weekend!

xo,
MMF





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across the Happy Hooters and it lead me to here. I absolutely love the vibrance of this pattern and I also have a thing for owls and foxes. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do with my two yards. Thought about completing the set and making this quilt: http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2011/06/simple-stripes-quilt-tutorial.html
Or I will make a cute bag for myself.